A finely felted, fresh and fab flower that is sure to be one very Poppy-ler addition to your birdhouse collection. Yes! This hand felted wool birdhouse can be hung outside as well as inside, and yes, small birds like wren, chickadees, nuthatch and titmouse may go inside! Birds might also pull at the wool to use in making their own nests. Hang one up and see what happens!
Country of Origin:
- Handcrafted by skilled fair trade artisans
- Purchases help preserve cultural traditions
- Fun and functional outside or inside
- Made with natural water resistant wool
- Includes braided natural hemp hanging cord and a bamboo perch
- Sized for small backyard birds like Wrens
Approximately 9"H x 6"D
About the Artist:
This product is made by fair trade artisans in Nepal. Our partners are committed to fair trade and sustainability, ensuring that the artisans are paid living wages, have safe and healthy working conditions, and support keep their craft and cultural traditions.
Each felted product is crafted by hand from sustainable wool in the fair trade community workshop using traditional felting techniques. The artisans are invited to the production center to learn new product patterns and to participate in product development. Once a pattern has been memorized, the artisans may choose to work from home.