Hang this berrylicious felt birdhouse inside as a colorful home accent, or outside for your feathered friends to enjoy! The 1.25" diameter opening is perfect for smaller birds like wrens, chickadees, titmice and others, or it can be enlarged for larger birds like bluebirds or swallows. Because wool is breathable, it provides good insulation, and dries quickly after a rain.
Country of Origin:
- Handcrafted by skilled fair trade artisans
- Purchases help preserve cultural traditions
- Fun and functional outside or inside
- Made with natural water resistant wool
- Includes braided natural hemp hanging cord and a bamboo perch
- Sized for small backyard birds like Wrens
Approximately 8.5"H x 7"D
About the Artist:
This product is made by fair trade artisans in Nepal. Our partners are committed to fair trade and sustainability, ensuring that the artisans are paid living wages, have safe and healthy working conditions, and support keep their craft and cultural traditions.
Each felted product is crafted by hand from sustainable wool in the fair trade community workshop using traditional felting techniques. The artisans are invited to the production center to learn new product patterns and to participate in product development. Once a pattern has been memorized, the artisans may choose to work from home.