A delightful little cabin in the woods for your feathered friends! With roof shingle detail and hand felted windows - this Forest House is the perfect getaway for backyard lovebirds.
Country of Origin:
- Handcrafted by skilled fair trade artisans
- Purchases help preserve cultural traditions
- Fun and functional outside or inside
- Made with natural water resistant wool
- Includes braided natural hemp hanging cord and a bamboo perch
- Sized for small backyard birds like Wrens
Approximately 9.5"H x 4"D
About the Artist:
This felt birdhouse is made by fair trade artisans in Nepal. Our partners are committed to fair trade and sustainability, ensuring that the artisans are paid living wages, have safe and healthy working conditions, and support keep their craft and cultural traditions.
Each felt birdhouse is crafted by hand from sustainable wool in the fair trade community workshop using traditional felting techniques. The artisans are invited to the production center to learn new product patterns and to participate in product development. Once a pattern has been memorized, the artisans may choose to work from home.